Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Dustin!

Today was such a wonderful day- we celebrated Dustin's birthday!! He turned the big 29 and I think loved every moment of it! We started off this morning with a breakfast of bacon, french toast, bacon, and eggs...oh and yes bacon (yes he does need to get his cholesterol checked) but it was fantastic! Then for lunch we went and surprised him up at work with a huge Texas Sheet cake (I found a FANTASTIC recipe) and some balloons. We "kidnapped him" and took him to lunch. Then he got home fro work and we had shishkabobs (his fav) with a mint chocolate chip icecream cake for dessert. The kids gave them their presents- and Halle kept the secret for a whole 24 hours!! Halle got him a kite and Bennett got him a football...and both kids were super excited that they got the coolest presents ever for their dad!! We are about to go enjoy a movie together, but wanted to wish my hubby a Happy Birthday and let him know that he means the world to me!! I love you!!!

(Birthday pics to follow soon!!!)

Photobucket

5 comments:

TJ and Katie said...

D-Flow...happy birthday man! I sent a singing telegraph to your office today so i hope you got it. I had to choose between a bunny rabbit singing happy birthday or a walrus singing "I am a little tea pot"..yep..I choose the walrus as you know. I hope you enjoyed it. Happy Birthday man! Hugs and kisses

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday Dustin! Sounds like you had a great day!

Heather said...

aw such a good little wifey sam! how fun!! :) Hey, you're gonna have to post a blog with that Texas Sheet Cake recepie! :) love ya!

Jenn Kirk said...

Hi Samye. Thanks for the sweet comment you left. Texas sheet cake sounds yummy. :)

Allison said...

Happy Birthday to Dustin! My hubby turns the big 30 next month... we are getting old! Or maybe I should say our husbands are cause we're about 3 years younger ;o)

counter