Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!

Little bit late, but haven't had the time to update. BUT- we did celebrate our 5 year anniversary on Friday (woohoo!!) In one aspect it seems have we only been married for 5 years?? It seems like we have been together forever (which is a good thing) and then I think wow, we have so much more life ahead of us!! So exciting!! This is a picture of us on our honeymoon 5 years ago...

For our anniversary I thought we had decided to not really do anything (since we have that trip coming up)- so I made a nice dinner (pork loin on the grill, grilled veggies, red potatoes and then a chocolate fudge cake for dessert...mmmmm...). But during the day Dustin sent me a little present-

We never do flowers so this was a huge surprise! I thought that he was the sweetest man in the world, little did I know that he had more up his sleeve! After dinner he told me the had a special activity he wanted me to do- he handed me a clue and I was off. He took me all over the house with sweet little clues
Then I ended up finding a little something that he had purchased (boy does he spoil me!)

Needless to say I think I am the luckiest girl in the world to feel so loved by this man who would do anything for me. And I know that I would do anything for him too!! I love you so much and look forward to many more happy years together!!! Happy Anniversary D!!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Marissa said...

wow 5 years! And your 3rd on the way!! That's great! I'm excited to see where he takes you. Hope everything is going well in sunny Las Vegas!

Stuart Humes said...

Beautiful ring! I guess he earned some brownie points for that one!

Allison said...

That sounds wonderful Samye! I'm glad you guys had a special anniversary :) Your husband sounds very sweet. Your ring is beautiful! 5 years - I can't believe it's been that long!

Happy Anniversary!

Doug & Stef said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow your anniversary is just a few weeks before ours - fun. So sweet D - way to go!

Emilee said...

What a perfect day- and a sweet husband!! You look BEAUTIFUL in that honeymoon picture, of course!

Jennie said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, where have the years gone! You are beautiful, Samye!

Emily B said...

I also love the ring. And I love your long hair in your honeymoon picture. Happy Anniversary!

Katy said...

Congrats! Pretty ring...what a lucky girl! :)

Rachael said...

Congrats on five years! That is awesome! :) Dustin is so thoughtful and creative too. The ring is so pretty! I was going to ask you... where did you get your maternity swimsuit when you were preggo with Bennett? It was a cute one and I'm looking for one for this summer but am not sure where to purchase.

Hibbard Family said...

What a sweet husband, happy anniversary! Dustin looks just the same 5 years ago... you definitely look younger :)

counter