Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!

Little bit late, but haven't had the time to update. BUT- we did celebrate our 5 year anniversary on Friday (woohoo!!) In one aspect it seems have we only been married for 5 years?? It seems like we have been together forever (which is a good thing) and then I think wow, we have so much more life ahead of us!! So exciting!! This is a picture of us on our honeymoon 5 years ago...

For our anniversary I thought we had decided to not really do anything (since we have that trip coming up)- so I made a nice dinner (pork loin on the grill, grilled veggies, red potatoes and then a chocolate fudge cake for dessert...mmmmm...). But during the day Dustin sent me a little present-

We never do flowers so this was a huge surprise! I thought that he was the sweetest man in the world, little did I know that he had more up his sleeve! After dinner he told me the had a special activity he wanted me to do- he handed me a clue and I was off. He took me all over the house with sweet little clues
Then I ended up finding a little something that he had purchased (boy does he spoil me!)

Needless to say I think I am the luckiest girl in the world to feel so loved by this man who would do anything for me. And I know that I would do anything for him too!! I love you so much and look forward to many more happy years together!!! Happy Anniversary D!!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Marissa said...

wow 5 years! And your 3rd on the way!! That's great! I'm excited to see where he takes you. Hope everything is going well in sunny Las Vegas!

Stuart and Heather said...

Beautiful ring! I guess he earned some brownie points for that one!

Allison said...

That sounds wonderful Samye! I'm glad you guys had a special anniversary :) Your husband sounds very sweet. Your ring is beautiful! 5 years - I can't believe it's been that long!

Happy Anniversary!

Doug & Stef said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow your anniversary is just a few weeks before ours - fun. So sweet D - way to go!

Emilee said...

What a perfect day- and a sweet husband!! You look BEAUTIFUL in that honeymoon picture, of course!

Jennie said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, where have the years gone! You are beautiful, Samye!

Emily B said...

I also love the ring. And I love your long hair in your honeymoon picture. Happy Anniversary!

Katy said...

Congrats! Pretty ring...what a lucky girl! :)

Rachael said...

Congrats on five years! That is awesome! :) Dustin is so thoughtful and creative too. The ring is so pretty! I was going to ask you... where did you get your maternity swimsuit when you were preggo with Bennett? It was a cute one and I'm looking for one for this summer but am not sure where to purchase.

Hibbard Family said...

What a sweet husband, happy anniversary! Dustin looks just the same 5 years ago... you definitely look younger :)