Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Birthday boy!

See this guy here?? (yes I know, I can't turn the picture for some reason)..

Boy am I glad I married him, he really takes care of me all the time. Such a sweet heart.
We had such a wonderful time celebrating his birthday last weekend!! We went out on Saturday night for a date night...and get this... we shopped. It was SO NICE shopping without kids (sorry Halle and Bennett) but it was!!! He got some much needed jeans, sunglasses, and other things that will come in handy for our trip next month. Yep we are taking a trip, and guess what? I have no idea where we are going!! All I know is that I will need beachy type clothing...and no kids (thanks mom and dad). Woohoo... now I Am just trying to find a new swimsuit that I will like (suggestions?)


Photobucket

12 comments:

janine said...

check out downeastbasics.com...they have an adorable new line! what fun to get to go on a mystery trip...we're spending out anniversary branding cattle...not exactly a romantic getaway!

Emilee said...

I was also going to say downeast, and shade.com, and layersclothing.com Good luck on that hunt!!!

Stuart Humes said...

I'm Jealous! Have some fun for me! I have no help on the swimsuit thing, but I may take the others suggestions!

Doug & Stef said...

Happy birthday D! That trip I'm sure is much needed - how fun!

Jessica said...

I have a swimsuit from shade clothing, love it, so I would also recommend them and downeast. Have fun on your trip, can't wait to see pictures and find out where you went!

Rachael said...

Oh how fun!!! What a nice surprise! In addition to downeast and shade, you could try themodbod.com

Cordie said...

I was just blog hopping and I came across your blog. I knew Dustin from BYU-Idaho. You have a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

I think Lands' End has all their suits on sale for the next couple of days...30% off?

Mom P.

Skeeter said...

Those are the best shopping trips EVER! Sounds like a fun trip... beachy... sign me up.

Skeeter said...

swimsuit suggestions... forgot... Victoria Secret... hahahaha!!! But they do have some cute ones. :)

Bree said...

Happy Birthday Dustin!!!

Bree said...

p.s. Downeast just came out with a bunch of new swimsuits, Shade clothing has cute ones too, Land's end, ModBe, and Lime Ricki's are a little funky, but cute. Have fun!!

counter