Thursday, March 5, 2009

Too Much Fun

We are having way too much fun. Want to hear what we have been doing all morning?
First we went and jumped on the trampoline
Then we went and visited grandma down the street
We went up and visited the horses and cows (Bennett got licked up his shirt by the cow...blah) and saw the new foal
Came back down to do more jumping and playing
Finally came inside to eat lunch-both kids were falling asleep in their lunch

...boy I love being back at my parents place for a bit. A nice change from our rocky backyard, and cement sideyard.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Heather said...

fun! youre in texas? What for?

Jon and Ashley said...

I'm glad you are having fun, but come back soon. We miss you!

Ashlee said...

How fun! Texas, right???? Do lots of jumping on the trampoline for us! There's nothing like your parents home!

Lauren said...

Doesn't bringing your kids back to the Ranch bring back the best memories? We'd love to see you while you're here!

Sara B said...

saw dustin this morning. Missing you guys. so glad you are having so much fun!

Shannon Martino said...

AH, you are here already. please tell me I haven't missed you yet. How long are you here for? call me (your mom's got my number)

Hibbard Family said...

Its nice to get away.... but you need to get back! Don't get too comfortable!

Amy Marie Gessel said...

Your hubby is CRAZY!!!! Can't wait to meet you;) Have you ever read "Hunger Games?"

Amy Marie Gessel said...

Dustin misses you SO much:( We had a blast with him.
Thanks for sharing him!

Kristie said...

Samye, we had the best time with you here. Life on the Ranch IS the best, isn't it? I hope my kids have all the great memories you guys had while growing up. Miss you already.

counter