Monday, March 16, 2009

We are Back

We are back in business here, yes that means I am back to doing the cooking, cleaning, laundry, and watching of kids... (boy being with family for almost two weeks was REALLY nice...almost too nice)!!! Nothing too big has happened here, Halle is still full of her 3 going on 17 girl spunk and Bennett is still as boy as ever (and boy I mean the hitting, biting, and teasing his sister). We did paint Halle's room this weekend (blah) and yes I know we have been in our home for almost 8 months and we are still painting but who really likes to paint? I am now starting the decorating part...after seeing a lot of gorgeous homes being back in Texas I decided it was time to tackle it here. I am struggling with the arrangement of our family room, and until I find how I would like for it to go I feel stuck. (Any helpers here in the Vegas area want to give it a looksie??) BUT the good news is that they just opened a HomeGoods store right down the street from where we live (woohoo!!) Imagine TJ Maxx...but it is only filled with home decor stuff...yep I am talking rows and rows of breakables, rhinestone calculators, and pictures that have no place in my home...but you can still find your great deals! We went today, (note to self I need to go with NO kids...Halle touching everything, Bennett throwing his pretzels...yep I was one of those moms). But hey- we came away with a lot of good decor...and I will return more than likely by the end of the week-anyone want to join me?? It is way too much fun there! I will write again soon, and with pictures!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Emilee said...

I'm up for Home Goods- maybe on Thursday while the girls are at school?

Amy said...

My goal last year was to have our hallway painted by James's birthday party. My goal this year is to have that same hallway painted by James's birthday party. Painting stinks...

Emily said...

I have heard that is an awesome store! I will have to find one by my house!

Hibbard Family said...

I'd LOVE to help you decorate, its kinda a passion of mine! I'll go to home goods with youa anytime!!!

counter