Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Saint Patty's Day


We had a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day yesterday!! Both kids chose their green outfits...Halle showed me that hers does have a green stripe on it, and she wore her green shorts. I even did Halle's hair as a 3 leaf clover (yeah you try convincing her to stay still enough for a 4 leaf one!)

I even got brave and made Corn Beef and Cabbage for dinner...not a big hit (it is a really fatty meat) but everyone ate it and we all woke up fine this morning so I figure we all survived!

** And, a Happy Late Birthday to a special lady I have known for a VERY long time...in fact we have been best friends since pre-school. I hope you had a great day Amanda...I was thinking about you all day!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Laura said...

Wow - what fancy hair! It makes me look forward to when Ella finally gets hair. :)

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

I can't believe the hair either!!! What a good mommy to take the time and effort. Can't wait for CA...

Stuart Humes said...

Her hair is amazing! That is quite the hidden talent you have!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wish! You know me so well I keep up with you guys regulary through your blog. You are so great. Love You! Please send my love to all.

Anonymous said...

Halle's is hair is the bomb! Glad somebody celebrated St. Patrick's Day...I certainly didn't! :)

counter