Thursday, July 3, 2008

Halle is trained!

Ok, so after all my complaining yesterday Halle didn't have a single accident yesterday afternoon/evening and then today didn't have a single accident!! So maybe it was worth waiting until she was almost three. Just tonight we were at Home Depot and she told me she had to go...we ran across the store...and no prob!! Mind you I am sure that just because I say this we will have accidents tomorrow...but today was GREAT!!! THanks for all the love and advice!!!

6 comments:

Allison said...

So exciting! haha! I just wrote about Liza's first time... Hope Halle continues to do well for you - messes are NO fun!

knjfabela said...

Looks like things are turning up! Great job Halle!!! Oh....I love your new look!

Hannah said...

Way to go, Halle!!

Rachael said...

Wow! congrats! That is a huge milestone! Go Halle!

Ali said...

Nice!! I look forward to a time where I can join you in the ranks of women who only need to buy diapers for one...

Thanks for your encouraging words, Samye. I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Smart girls always take their time at it! WTG Halle!

counter