Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Finish of Ethiopia

OK, so we have some pictures finally!! I went and got my camera developed (I know old fashioned huh) and here are some pics. I am going to do a recap of everything we did just to share. Today, I am going to finish up Ethiopia. Here are some of my favorite pictures...check back tomorrow for a start on Kenya!!
Grocery store that we went to

Which one of these is not like the other...

And just some pictures of the beautiful people.





And, along the way if you have any questions please feel free to ask!!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Samye, it's Jane from your new ward. This looks like an amazing trip! How cool. I'm glad I found your blog. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my family and friend list. :-) Jane

Bree said...

Love the picture of Dustin with the old guys. He doesn't stick out at all.... :)

counter