Sunday, July 13, 2008

Frustrating

It is Sunday afternoon, and the house is silent. Everyone is asleep so I figure I can get some "stuff" done...you know reserve books for reading at the library, upload new pictures to snapfish (they are having a 1cent per picture sale right now)...you know stuff that you just want to get done!! Well, snapfish is expeirencing difficulities (bummer) get to the library sight and realize that i have no idea what my pin number is that i set up this week...bummer #2. Oh well...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Samye! Hey we still need to get together! I noticed you had company this last week so I didn't want to intrude. We are leaving friday for out of town but maybe we can get together before that!

Hoosier Mama said...

Bton won't be the same without you! First, Happy Bday Halle! Second, got an email from Janet. She is such a gem. You'll have a blast with her! and Third, congrats on the job and move and HOME! Such excitement, I really look forward to being there in the next year!

Amy Marie Gessel said...

OOps I may have stolen your background. Sorry! Do you love having a house:) Now we can come visit. I love Vegas!

counter