Sunday, April 29, 2007

Cats and Boiled Eggs...



No, not the two combined. Today (Sunday) Halle got up from nap and as usual I said "what would you like for snacks?" Now, the usual reply is, cookies, or gummies, or bananas... you know the regular snacks. Today it was "I want eggs Puhlease"!! Adament that she wanted to have an egg for snack. So- I went downstairs and got her a boiled egg for snack. She decided (after about 3/4's of the way through the egg) that she wanted to "snookie" (snuggle) the cat, and "big kittie wants egg puhlease" telling me that the cat wanted some of her egg too. So of course before I could stop her she snookied the cat and gave the cat part of her egg. And yes, the cat actually ate some of the egg...weird I know! So these pics are some of Halle's grin after sharing her egg, and the cat what she looked like after a snookie. Cute right? Other than that we are doing great, Dustin has one more final paper due Tuesday for his PhD class-we are super excited for him to be done. Halle and I are heading to the Indy Zoo tomorrow to (hopefully) let Dustin finish his paper. I think Dustin and I agreed that a laptop might be something to acquire soon...especially with little dude on the way that way Dustin can get more work done away from home. We are excited for Utah...two weeks from today we will be living there!! YEAH!

3 comments:

The Collins said...

So cute! That sounds like something carter would do...if we had a cat. He loves to feed dogs. I hope you are doing well. Hey you need to post a cute prego pic. of yourself. How are you feeling? Have you thought of names? Talk soon!

Ola said...

She's so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

so glad to know that your cats are on the South Beach diet and eating their protein.......tell Halle to keep feeding them eggs!

Mom P.

counter