Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Yeah for us...it is our anniversary today!! Not like 3 is a huge number, but it is a lot of fun to celebrate! Dustin has been working on finals all day but tonight we plan on going out on the town!! Haha, we got a babysitter from 6-10 tonight and Dustin has a restaurant picked out then...yep, I think we are going to do some shopping. It is just so much easier to shop when you don't have a little girl helping with every single item!! Anyway- only 77 more anniversaries to go... (I told Dustin that I am living to 100) then, we can leave this earth together. THAT IS how it is going to happen..haha - love to all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on ano ther year of happiness!
TAri

Marissa said...

happy anniversary you guys! Sam... I called a lady from craigslist about a crib... I think I found something good. Can't wait to see you guys when you come to utah.

counter