Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ready for Summer




As you can see we are definitely ready for summer. I found these super cute sunglasses at a thrift store... for free...I won with that one. Anyway- we had a great anniversary last night- we decided after lots of pondering that we didn't want to go to a super expensive restaurant because we have never found one that totally is worth the amount of money that is spent. So we decided upon a restaurant that isn't a norm (well no restaurant is) but we knew that it would be safe...Olive Garden. It was great! Then, we decided we would spend the night shopping since Dustin's birthday was last week and he still had some money...like I said earlier it is so much easier to shop without helping hands too. We got to the mall and then Dustin surprised me and said that he didn't want to leave until I left with something pretty...a dress, shoes.. whatever I wanted. What a sweetheart!! So, Dustin spent part of his birthday money on me- on a new pair of shoes!! I must add that they are very pretty shoes too.. hahaha. He is a one in a million kind of guy!
Halle and I are getting prepped for our flight to Salt Lake in just a few weeks.. I have been looking around for some new Sesame Street DVD's for the journey- hopefully I will find some soon!! Speaking of which..our little chatter box showed us something else fun today... out of no where it was a "mommy...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8" followed by a "ah ah ah" (The Count from Sesame Street), so yes Sesame street is very educational.. is it sad that Sesame Street taught our daughter how to count?? In some aspects yes, but in others I don't think so. She only watches tv, which is Sesame Street, maybe 4 mornings a week...obviously it matters what shows you pick to show your child... luckily I picked a good one!!
Other than that things are going great... hopefully everyone is doing great!!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Sesame Street is the only show that James watches, too. It gives me some time to get things done. He doesn't have the counting thing down the way Halle does though. For James it's always: 1, 2, 3, 7, 9. It's a step in the right direction at least!!!!

counter