Thursday, April 26, 2007

I love my...


Swiffer Wet Jet!! I don't know if this is totally common knowledge but these things ROCK! We were in the market for a new mop, so I thought we would check it out and see how it works. I shopped around to see the cheapest place to buy one (walmart for all those that want to know) and it came out around $13!! You get a mop, liquid stuff, mop pads...and of course instructions. So at 10:30 last night I decided to see how it worked. I loved it!! I finished mopping and had to show Dustin just how dirty our floor was...which was incredible. Now just so you do know I am a clean person, and we do mop our floor at least once a week if not moreos -to see this much dirt it was incredible!! I loved my swiffer... the fact that you didn't have to go back and forth to the kitchen sink...and you just push a button and the liquid stuff comes out!! I LOVE IT!! So...to say the least- everyone needs one. You can get one for wood floors, tile...basically anything you have it will work!!!

4 comments:

jamie t. said...

Its pretty sad that we get so excited over a mop. I don't have a swiffer but I love mine too. Boy do things change when you get married and have kids!

Ola said...

I LOVE my Swiffer Wet Jet... It's a blessing! :)

Anonymous said...

That is so good to know, as mine and Megan's floor is gross and sticky and I am in the market for a good mop! :)

Anonymous said...

$13 dollars hu?!? Prices must be jacked up in Texas :) Mine cost me almost $18 at Walmart. I think I got ripped off :) I just bought it yesterday, so I haven't tried it out yet. We shall see...

Shannon

counter