Thursday, March 8, 2007

Updates


Just a bunch of catch up stuff for today- first things first we went to another Doctor appt. for Halle (which I love our pediatrician...the best we have ever had!!) And Halle is doing great- she is now officially in the 90-95% for height (definitely a Peterson thing) , 75-90% for weight, and of course her head was off the charts at above the 99%. She is weighing in at 27 lbs, and might I add that that is a solid 27lbs? She is developing great too- just tonight for dinner she used her fork the entire dinner. Refusing to touch the food with her hands because it felt "icky". Tomorrow it is supposed to be 65 degrees outside so we are planning on going to the park, having a picnic...and anything else that we can do outside since this will be the first day above 50 since...well since last summer? We are super excited...I think I am more than anyone but...who wouldn't be excited to get outside?

Then to explain the pics, we had a very early anniversary date this year. Dustin took me to go see Cirque Dreams at the IU auditorium. We got REALLY good seats for a really good price..well ok not to boast but this is one of the perks of being married to a man who works at a school and who has really good connections. We sat in the 13th row...and paid $29 for each ticket. We found out the tickets were going for like $130 other places. We got lucky!! It was a really neat show and would suggest that if given the chance everyone go see it!! The only problem that we had was the fact that the lady who sat in front of me had the biggest hair I have ever seen...hence why I had to lean closer to D the whole night- but I guess it was an anniversary thing so if anything I could say we were cuddling! haha, it was good though.

Other than that everything is going great, little bambino is kicking me like crazy- I am just getting prepared for the more violent kicks to come. I have another Doctor appt. tomorrow afternoon so- will keep you upated on that!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmm...I wonder if that lady with the big hair was Barbara Benac? (ask Dustin...!) Just kidding....she used to say that people hated sitting in back of her at operas, etc.
So glad Halle is doing well; let us know how the appt. goes.

Mom :)

counter