Sunday, March 4, 2007

Kitties





For those of you who don't know, yes, we have cats. Not my favorite, but they are good companions...for the most part. We have one cat named Klio...and for those of you who haven't met Klio she is...well yes, not the brightest crayon in the box...in fact I would label her a light gray. And that is being polite. But the one good thing about having a cat who isn't all here is that she lets Halle do ANYTHING to her! And that cat will just sit there and take it! Great cat to have with kids!! These are pics of Halle carrying Klio around the house...basically by her neck. Klio let Halle do this for about 10 minutes until Halle got bored and dropped her. (Don't worry...I think she was dropped a lot when she was really young...Klio that is). Anyway- other than that the reast of the week was great, Halle has learned a new song...yep she has her ABC's!! Not all the way- she can get through G, and then I say what comes after H and she says I, J she says K, L then M. Then she will mumble the rest until now I know my ABC's won't you sing the rest with me which she will say. I am aiming to get the ABC's by this summer. We will see how that goes! Other than that things are just dandy...we got (hopefully) our last snow this week. We really want to start getting outside to play...I think Halle is really bored with mom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...oh, Klio. What a patient, clueless kitty. Seems like Halle's growing up way faster than I can keep up with! Hope everything's going alright. :)

Anonymous said...

i had a cat like that when i was a kid maybe they are cousis. my mom says i use to drag mine by its tail...but then one day it ran away i guess it got fed up with me.
Tari

Anonymous said...

Klio looks HUGE...is he related to our Sumo? Maybe second cousins...a very tolerant cat...

Mom :)

counter