Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mommy points



Halle and I made cookies the other day...she loved licking the mixer more than eating the cookies (although she is eating a cookie right now for snack)!She has become quite the helper, very eager to please. We also had a cute happening at lunch today- I made her a sandwich, put it in front of her at the table, then went to get mine-when all of a sudden a siren went off. (the Halle siren) "mom...mom mom mom... amen. amen amen..." We hadn't said the blessing on the food yet and she was letting me know that we hadn't. So she actually knows that prayers happen before each meal...another mommy point for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite pictures...! I love her sweet little face. Yum, yum!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm yummy cookies! I can't wait until Eliza can help me bake... and when she can start saying her prayers for meals! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! That reminded me of our "honey days"...love to eat those cookies and "help"!
Love you!
Mom M.

counter