Saturday, March 31, 2007

Guessing game

So, we go in on Wednesday morning to find out what gender baby #2 is!! We are super excited and wanted to throw out there for everyone to participate and guess what they think it is going to be!! Right now we are really unsure but have started leaning more towards it being a boy. A disclaimer though-we will be more than happy with either a girl or boy!! (More fun for me and the Grandma's for shopping if it is a boy though!!) Anyway- let us know what you think and come Wednesday we will let you all know!!!

6 comments:

Deya Love said...

Well, congrats on being pregnant again! I had no idea and you certainly can't tell from your pics on here!

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I think it is a girl....!

Grammy P.

Em said...

I'm gonna say....boy.

:)

jamie t. said...

I'm feeling girl!!

Melissa Wilson said...

I think its probably a boy--It seems to be happening a lot lately that the second child is the opposite sex of the first (at least in our ward where 70% of married women are expecting!) Can't wait to find out!

The Collins said...

I am going to say your little peanut it going to be a.....Girl!!

counter