Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New Hair Do!



So it has been what...6 months...so in Samye world that means it is time for a change! Well that, and I have been getting major headaches with long hair and it takes forever to do so- with the help of my wonderful stylist Holly we came up with this new do!! It is super cute little bob and I LOVE IT! I feel like I have lost 5 lbs off my head, and I also feel stylish!! I am super excited to work with it and think I might keep the shorter do for a while. I know a lot of my family likes my hair long but, they aren't the ones with the headaches so- here it is!!

10 comments:

The Collins said...

So cute Samye!! LOve the new hair! It goes great with you. It will be so nice to style. HOpe all is going great! Oh, that is hilarious that halle's diaper cant stay on.

Em said...

Change is good!Very cute a sleek!

Melissa Wilson said...

I like your new do! Its about time for me to cut my hair too. (I didn't mean for that to rhyme...)

Anonymous said...

I love your new haircut...VERY flattering! It will be fun to wear it shorter for summer...(and with a new little one, too)
Perhaps Halle's diaper dilemma can be traced to too many "nacks"!! )just kidding...)
Love you all,
Mom P. (I'm taking after Mom M.'s signature...a good idea!)

jamie t. said...

Samye your hair is so cute. I don't think you could pull off a bad hair cut though. Long hair is so hot especially in the summer and with the little ones.
Jamie

Marissa said...

I love it too. You'd be ashamed at my long horse hair if you saw me. I'm planning on a chop as soon as I get some time. love you!

Deya Love said...

I love it! It looks so healthy and trendy.

Anonymous said...

Of Course it's beautiful! I can totally understand the time constraint problem! And yes, I love your long hair, but ...change is good too!
Mom M.

Anonymous said...

Very Sassy, HOlly is great!I am thining about cutting my hair too.

Anonymous said...

ps that last comment was from me
Tari

counter