Sunday, February 25, 2007

Snowmans and Orange Rolls



So after we were told that Halle needs to get out and play in the snow...we finally took her out (well Dustin took her out) and they built a mighty fine snowman. They also got to sled down the hill, trudge through the snow, and all that other fun stuff that you are suppose to do when it snows. She had a blast but was ready to come in when it was time!!


On another note, I tried another new recipe last night for breakfast this morning...SOO GOOD!!!! Here is the link, it is from www.southernliving.com (one of my favorite cooking websites). They are called Orange Rolls, and you have to make sure and make the honey topping along with the orange topping (and yes these are fat free...) haha. Give them a try, they are great!!

http://food.southernliving.com/southern/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=1578332

3 comments:

The Collins said...

Halle looks so cute in her snow suit! How fun that its snowing. Those orange rolls sound great...especially that they are FAT FREE! Thats a great thing! I will have to try them. THanks for sharing the recipes. HOpe you're doing well! Talk soon!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Looks like Halle and her daddy had fun. We had the chicken last night...very good! The rolls look good...I think we will try the quick ones...with the refrigerated biscuits...
Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Samye!! I agree...thanks for the recipes! I absolutely LOVE orange rolls. The first time I had them was back in my Seminary days. I think I'll make some in the 'Burg. By the way, Halle looks adorable! Love you-
Anno

counter