Tuesday, February 13, 2007

12 Weeks!!

12 Weeks and counting... I think. Yesterday I went to my first Doctor apt. and it went wonderful!! My doctor is Dr. Brewer and he and his wife do a private practice right across the street from the hospital. He is a very nice man and we got to chit chat a lot...he answered a lot of questions too. The good news- (I thought it was) is that I have only gained 6 lbs this first trimester!! I was thinking it was going to be A LOT more but only 6!! I figured because I hadn't been working out as much, and eating so much more I was expecting to weigh in about 15lbs more than last time. Speaking of weight (I really appreciate this) my Dr. asked how much weight I gained last time and I told him about 40-45 lbs. (Mind you I thought I started off pregnant with Halle a little bigger than "normal") and Dr. Brewer said ok- this time we are goign to be working very hard at keeping your weight gain to 25-35 lbs. I enjoyed that my Dr. actually wants to keep me fit...he even told me to keep working out so that I don't loose everything I have been working for these past couple of months. Other than that things are great, Dustin and I are going in to the Dr. again tomorrow morning for a ultra sound to see the wee little one (no we can't see the sex yet) so we are excited for that!! I will post some pics tomorrow when we get home!!

1 comments:

Em said...

Congrats!!!

counter