Thursday, February 1, 2007

How do I do it?

Once again, I am patting myself on the back for the newest "item" that I have found for us to participate it. It has got to be the best secret in Bloomington!! This morning Halle and I went to a new playgroup to try it out (thanks to my friend Andrea that it). We met at McDonalds around 9 (at this point Halle was very upset about not having had anything to eat) but we met there and we ordered whatever we wanted, and then we got to sit by other moms (about 5) , chit chat, and then our food came (yes it was paid for by the group) and our kids got to eat and play while they had a speaker come in and teach us about hte First Steps Program that is offered. Amazing, i know, but it wasn't over yet. After that we went to an Elementary school down the road where they had playgroup. They had fifth graders come in and read stories to all the kids, after that they had a craft pertaining to the story, then snack time (they had a cake made that looked exactly like the story)..and then play time!! All the toys are super new, and super clean. They had Clorox cleanup wipes everywhere (so everything was totally clean)!! It was so nice!! I really have grown to enjoy Bloomington and all that they offer for families. Everyone should move here...it is a wonderful place to be!!

0 comments:

counter