Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Gatorade


Ok- So as many of you know Halle got really sick on Friday (throwing up...the wonderful stuff) so she was down and out. Then, (since we are working on sharing) she gave it to me on Sunday (lovely) but now both of us are pretty much back to normal. EXCEPT Halle.... she loves the gatorade and pedialyte that our doctor put her on and I thought no biggie about it... just more fluids until just about 30 minutes ago when I decided no more. She woke up from nap super cuddly, we ate snack, and then she stood up-looked at me and it happened. Yep- to spare you some details it was all the way down to her socks. Through her diaper, soaking her shirt, jeans, and socks. How does that happen?? I blame the Gatorade...so no more will be given after this. No More...laugh if you please but many of you have had this happen to you and if not...just wait. Your turn will come!!!

0 comments:

counter