Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Busy busy...

Life has been super busy....really isn't that new, but we have had some new changes in our lives.

Dustin has been gone a total of 9 weekends since January...now I know I really can't complain compared to women whose husbands are gone for weeks at a time. But seriously, 9 weekends by myself, and of me going to church with 3 monsters all by myself?? That is never fun. Speaking of D, the big man turns the big 3-0 this weekend. Planning a TOTAL bash for the party man... he wants burgers and his family for his birthday. Nothing more...what a great guy.

I got a new calling at church last week, I am now the 1st counselor in the primary! I am super excited to work with the new presidency and especially excited to be working with the children again. I am still training for my triathlon on the 15th...anxious to see how I will do. I am also looking for some fabric stores in the area...haven't found one that I love-

Kiddos are doing great- Halle is finishing up her last year in preschool...seriously kindergarten? ggeezzzzz.... i can't believe that she will be that old! Bennett is 100% potty trained (meaning he will now tell me when he has to go...whoop!) and Miles...sweet sweet Miles...my big chunker is growing by the day. He is grabbing things with his chubby fingers and putting them in his mouth...Bennett even put his WHOLE binkie in Miles' mouth (didn't know that could fit!) I am just have a blast with my three little monsters!

Last but not least, let's end this post with a thought...and if you have tried this, please feel free to tell me what you thought.

Until then, this just makes me throw up in my mouth.


Photobucket

8 comments:

Brittany Seager said...

ok really what is that thing. it looks like throw up in my mouth.
and you are going to be the best in primary!

Ashlee said...

Samye, 9 weekends in a row, ugh! I'm so sorry, I wish I would have known, to invite you and the kiddos over! You will do FANTASTIC in Primary! Thanks for inviting us to the park tonight, it was fun chatting with you and letting the kids play!!!! Thanks for getting me excited about Omaha too :)

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

It's not real close, but I'm in love with Quiltique for fabric. It's on Stephanie near the 215.

kim said...

Having a traveling husband is so hard! I always thought weekends were actually the worst. Why is he gone so much? Good luck and you will do great!

Ben Martino said...

You do sound busy. I bet that is hard to have hubby gone on the weekends! Have fun with your calling. I have the same one and LovE it!

jamie t. said...

I'm sorry for all the traveling for D. It is hard to be a "single mom" that way.

I think that last picture is that new sandwich from KFC. I heard about it yesterday on the radio. Just to look at it makes me want to gag big time.

Emily B said...

You are so good to bring all the kids to church by yourself. I get anxiety just thinking about having to do that. I hope that ends soon. And I know you are going to be awesome in primary.

Hibbard Family said...

oh my gosh I might be the only one but that KFC thing looks good!! I'll let you know when I try it!

counter