Sunday, October 25, 2009

Easter Seals Halloween

Last night we went to the Easter Seals Halloween "bash". The Rebel Service Council (UNLV) puts it on so of course we had to be there to support! The kids had a blast..although Bennett wasn't too sure about anything that was going on. Once he realized that he got candy by going to people's cars he was hooked!

Halle went as a ballerina kitty (she saw the costume in the P.B. kids catalog and wanted it so we tried to recreate it...wasn't about to spend $69 on a kids costume!) and Bennett was a skeleton. Bennett LOVED the fact that his costume glowed in the dark...and loved it even more when he found out they were pajamas and he could wear them to bed! Very successfull evening-and we are looking forward to many more functions that we will be going to this week!!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Aaron said...

What great costumes!

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

Cute!hey where'd you get bennett's costume/pj's?? I still don't have anything for gaavin and i don't even like spending $15 on a dumb costume he'll wear once.(not a fan of halloween) but jammies would be worth my while!

Katie said...

How cute! I love the costumes and I agree that $70 bucks is an awful lot to spend on a Halloween costume.

Hibbard Family said...

where did you get bennett's pj/costume?!???

Katy said...

What is better than glow-in-the-dark jammies/costume??? I think I would be just as excited as Bennett! :) Cute kids!

Jeremy and Taren said...

They look adorable!!! Love their costumes.

Brittany Seager said...

so my mom works at Williams and sonoma so if you ever need discount at pottery barn, west elm, or williams she is more than happy. oh and my nieces and nephews have those pjs from gymboree :) love them.

Allison said...

Samye, they look adorable! I love the cool kitty costume :)

counter