Friday, October 30, 2009

Almost 37 weeks

I am just about at 37 weeks (Monday) but wanted to get this picture up. (sorry for the light...little sunny here!)

Belly is getting bigger and bigger. Dr. says everything looks great-except for the size of little boy. At my visit yesterday we did some measuring etc and he says baby boy is weighing in at about 7lbs right now...(yes I still havea 3 weeks to go)! Looks like he will be nice and big and healthy! Along with this visit the Dr also decided to strip my membranes (too much info?) without telling me or even asking. Nice...real nice. My Dr. is still pushing to induce me around the 12th or 13th and I still don't want to. ( I think he thinks I am crazy) Ggrrrrr..... Only a couple more visit though right??

Photobucket

9 comments:

jamie t. said...

You look like you have a little torpedo in there. Good luck. 3 more weeks :)

Marissa said...

wow! nice belly shot!! looks like a nice size basketball under that shirt. Wow...already 7 pounds. keep me posted!! did you get my email this morning?? the site had some great deals today.

Karina said...

Good for you for standing your ground with your dr. Don't let him decide for you how to do the delivery!

Katie said...

Wow that's a big boy. I would have been so excited if my Doctor wanted to start me early. I was bummed that I only had Hailey a week early. I'm all about getting the baby out the fastest and easiest way, I'm such a selfish Mom :)

Allison said...

Dr.'s are always in too much of a hurry to get the babies out... it seems like they want to fit the babies into their schedule. I always wanted mine to come early though because the end of pregnancy just isn't any fun! You have such a great belly!! Good luck :) I can't wait to see what baby #3 looks like!!

Rachael said...

You are so cute! I can't believe that your little man is almost here! Good luck with everything.

Emilee said...

My doctor tried to induce me early, too. They want it to be convenient for them. I'm glad you are staying in charge! Oh, and I love the deviled egg costume- very clever.

Em said...

Wow this has FLOWN by (at least for the ones who aren't actually carrying the baby!!) :)

Yay--you have the torpedo tummy just like I did! Cute top! I don't have to tell you big babies are wonderful...can't wait to see pictures soon! He'll be here before you know it. Did you already share the name?

Katie said...

OUCH! I skipped the membrane stripping because the internal exam was painful enough for me. I can't believe you are 37 (38) weeks already! Good luck Samye!

counter