Thursday, February 5, 2009

Brownie Trifle

Here is my mother-in-laws to DIE for Brownie Trifle recipe. It is one of the easiest recipes that I have ever made...and it is pretty quick!

Ingredients:
brownies (cooked)
vanilla pudding (already made)
chocolate pudding (already made)
cool whip
heath bits (I couldn't find these so just got heath bars and put them in my food processor)

I guess the time consuming part is cooking the brownies and then making sure they are cool before you start.

Layer them in the order above.
Half of each, then do it again ending with the cool whip and heath bits.
Refrigerate and Eat.

If you have any quesitons please let me know!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Emily B said...

This sounds awesome. And I love easy. My mother-in-law makes English trifle every year for Christmas, and I look forward to it every year.

Em said...

Umm... w o w

Thanks for sharing.

Bree said...

Thanks! I make a really similar dessert but I'll have to try this recipe next time!! YUM!

The Fabela Family said...

This sounds so good. I'm gonna have to try this.

counter