Sunday, March 2, 2008

About me

So I have been tagged with this one like three times so I figured I need to do this! Here you go-

1. What were you doing 10 years ago:
I was 14 and in my Freshman year in high school. I was playing in the Fort Worth Youth Orchestra, running track, and loving being back in public school with lots and lots of boys!

2. Things on my to-do list today:
Get to church on time (done) enjoy a relaxing afternoon with my husband, cook a delicious roast for dinner (in the oven), and hopefully go for a walk tonight (it was 60 when we came home from church)!!!

3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
Buy Dustin a new car...his dream car (he dreams of the day when he isn't driving the civic), buy the home of our dreams when he gets a job, take all of our family on a huge nice vacation somewhere tropical, and invest the rest for our future.

4. Bad habits: Picking my fingers, not finishing the laundry 100% ( I am so bad with that and would love any suggestions) being "too" nice (Dustin says I am a martyr too much)


5. Places I have lived: Provo UT, Denton TX, Aubrey TX, Rexburg ID, Dallas TX, Murray UT, Omaha NE, and Bloomington IN


6. Jobs I have had:
Russell Newman (folding shirts all day every day for a summer...BLAH), a horse trainer, Dr. Evans office, Applebees, Jay's Cafe, BYU-I English Department, Holt's Vet Clinic, and the best one- a mommy

7. Things people don't know about me:
I love waffles...especially with homemade strawberry jam, coolwhip, and syrup YUMMY! I have nightmares very easily about extremely weird stuff, I love cycling classes, I HATE cold weather (I think that could come back and bite me depending on where Dustin gets a job), OH and the best one yet - I had fifths disease over Christmas break. Yep, look it up... not very common in adults...and whose kid I got it from...we will never know.

2 comments:

Ola said...

Good to know more stuff about you... :)

And, you got also tagged by me about your purse contents... :)

seaofsnapdragons said...

Hi Samye, I lost your phone number. I promise I'm not a crazy stalker. I bought your 1996 black Honda Accord when you lived in Dallas. I just need to know one thing after all this time: Was the timing belt ever replaced? I looked through the maintenance receipts and didn't see it. Sorry to contact you like this. Thanks!Misty (mistyrbailey@gmail.com)

counter