Monday, December 10, 2007

Preparing for Texas


Nothing too exciting has happened lately but thought it has been awhile- so thought I would just share the recent happenings in the Peterson household. Dustin is finally finishing up classes and work. So, I bet I will start seeing him around starting on Thursday (his first day off) so I am excited! This Christmas break will be a great break from school for him! I am doing great, I am excited for the new hair do and thanks for all the votes! I have an appointment set up for Thursday morning and will post pics as soon as I get home! Halle is not a big fan of the cold weather that we have been getting, mostly because it is too cold to even go out and play! She is looking forward to being in Texas at the end of the week so she can play in the warmth!! And, last but not least- Bennett is doing ok- poor guy is on steriod lotion for a rash, a different head lotion for another rash, and eye drops for an eye infection...yet he is still the happiest baby!! My big ole 17lb boy... yes he is very healthy for being only 3 months old. My kids are cute- tonight I decided I wanted to go running so Halle brought some books into our room and read Bennett stories the entire time I was running ( a good 20 minutes +) Halle is a great support team to running...she cheers me on and then when I am finished she gets on and runs (with the treadmill set on 1.0)! Other than that we are all doing great- we will be leaving for Texas on Saturday night for the vicious driving-through-the-night-beacuase-what-else-would-you-do-with-kids? And we are looking forward to it! I will try getting some more recent pics up soon!!

9 comments:

Morgan said...

That must be a long drive from where you are! How far of a drive is it???

Shannon Martino said...

I hate to burst your bubble...but it is NOT warm here, it is cold! Bring your coats! (probably not cold compared to where you live now, but definetly cold for us Texans)

Shannon Martino said...

oh, and call me when you get here. I would LOVE to schedule a little play date for Halle and Bennett and McKenna...

Katherine Young said...

yea, it really is freezing here. but lately with this crazy texas weather it will probably be 80 this weekend, so prepare for both! haha.

Ola said...

How exciting! :)

Em said...

Poor Bennett with all his rashes! I can't believe he's 17 lbs! How cute! Wilson babies are usually big but Jane isn't really packin' it on. Have fun in Dtown!

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

Sara Sr. & I want some naked baby pictures of Bennett. We can't believe he's that big!!! Jack is barely pushing 22 pounds and he's 13 months. Have fun on your trip.

Anonymous said...

I would love to get together and see everyone over the holiday break. Call me when you get in and be careful driving!

jamie t. said...

What a long drive. Are you guys going to have to drive through all the places that are having such bad ice storms? Be careful! We are going to idaho. 14 hours grrr. It's worth it to go home though :)

counter