Friday, December 7, 2007

Famous Hubby


Ok, so it took me forever to figure out how to do this but- I finally did so you all can see!! We found out that Dustin was on Good Morning America yesterday morning!! This is a tiny picture of him when he was around 14 giving a talk at church!! They were doing a special on Mitt Romney yesterday and focused on the church and showed an excerpt of Dustin's old ward from when he was growing up (that was filmed back in the day by ABC news doing a piece in Dallas on family home evening and in the mormon church!!) So- needless to say we are quitting grad school, and Dustin will be pursuing a career in acting! Wish us luck!!

9 comments:

The Craners said...

Dustin, now all those times that you wrote "Keep this because someday I will be famous" in everyone's yearbooks is actually true! We are so proud of you. Please rememeber us and know that we would love a house with at least 5 bedrooms, 4 car garage (filled with beamers) and possibly a pool. :) Actually, just a home near you guys would suffice. We love you guys!

Em said...

That is so funny!!!

Shannon Martino said...

What I find to be rude is that he is that tall standing at the pulpit at the age of 14...

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

We feel SOOOO honored to know such a celebrity as Dusting!!

By the way .... is he standing on the childrens stool at the pulpit? I sware that boy took growth hormones!!

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Did I really write Dustins name as Dusting? Oh I no! I guess I need to hit my saturday jobs..I hate cleaning!

Anonymous said...

So glad you had your "15 minutes" (acutally 3/10ths of one second) of fame, hon!!

Mom P :)

Anonymous said...

I think I remember that talk fairly well. It had something to do with being kind to your siblings and treating them like queens...something along those lines.

Sara Voorhees said...

Not sure about acting. We think he'd be a natural and definitely an asset in the world of politics though.

Great-aunt Sara

Brooklyn said...

DUSTIN = ACTOR!

Good luck with that. We're rooting for you here in Orem.

Matt and B and Tiny C

counter