Sunday, December 16, 2007

Car Drive from...

We made it!! It was a REALLY REALLY long trip but we are finally sitting warm and snug in my parents home. We left Saturday night around 8 thinking that we were going to beat that horrible winter storm that was heading our way...or if not beat it have it pass right over us. We were horribly wrong. We made it about 150 miles in three hours and decided that we should stop for the night...if all of the truckers are pulling over you know it is pretty serious. We stopped for the night and got started early this morning. After 12 hours of driving, and two overly patient kids we are here!! So- hopefully you all have a wonderful holiday, and I will try to post again soon!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to say: YAY!!!!

Stephanie said...

Love your hair, by the way. And have fun at home--don't you just love Christmas with the family??

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys made it, Sam! I'll be joining you all on Thursday. Yay for us all!

Meagan Cooper said...

ahhhh, I am so not looking forward to our 10 hour drive to Canada. Traveling with kids is definatly a test of your patience. I always arrive at our destination so frazzeled. Glad you made it there safely. Have a great Holiday, merry Christmas. I love your hair, what a cute cut!

knjfabela said...

I can't wait to see you and meet cute little I mean big bennett

jamie t. said...

I'm so glad you're there safe. We have to make the dreaded drive on Thursday. At least I know now it is possible. :) Merry Christmas

Em said...

Hey! We just got your card and the picture is so cute! Loved the letter too..well done.

The Craners said...

Samye! We were so sad you couldn't come to visit with Dustin, but I am sure after your adventure from Indiana to Texas.. you were ready to just stay put for a while! It was so good to see D, we had a lot of fun. We just wish you could have been here too! I love you hair by the way! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!!

Kami P. said...

The bangs are cute. It's always fun to try something new.
So I've "tagged" you. Go to my blog to find out what to do. Have a wonderful christmas.

Kami

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

Got your Christmas card on the fridge. I love the matching shirts and binki. Hope you had a good holiday.

counter