Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Week- part 1

For the first part of Thanksgiving week we went to my parents place, the kids had a blast having so much space to play outside!! My dad had the idea to have the kids in the red car then push them down my grandparents driveway- 
 I couldn't believe how fast the car would get going...I don't think I would have ever thought of doing that!
 This little guy just loved exploring!
Sadly I didn't get any other pictures- (what is my issue?!) We also celebrated Miles birthday with my parents, enjoying playing with family, the girls went out and saw Breaking Dawn, and shopping. 

Our feast was incredible- we enjoyed TWO turkeys (smoked and traditional), lots of sides, and 9 pies to choose from for dessert. (We spent all day Wednesday making pies). 
Photobucket

0 comments:

counter