Saturday, May 8, 2010

Going "Tamping"

Dustin and Bennett went on a Father & Son campout that our church "sponsored" on friday night. It was Bennett's first time EVER to camp outside...I know, bad parents for not getting him out there sooner. The boys had SO MUCH FUN together, and Bennett is asking when he can go "tamping" again. I loved spending time with Halle (and sidekick Miles) and enjoyed the girl time together. Poor Bennett has the worst allergies, they had to make a Benadryl run while out camping...even after taking an allergy pill! Dustin took the camera, enjoy the pics of the cutest little camper ever...
My boys in the tent-

Who wouldn't love goldfish at 5 in the morning?

My camper enjoying the great outdoors...

Photobucket

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Those pics are so darling! I'm glad it went well. "Tamping" sure does sound like fun.

Kami P. said...

there's something about camping that brings such good memories, eh?

Hibbard Family said...

He's the cutest little tamper!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Dustin is wearing our very favorite t-shirt, "Fisher's Insurance Agency...." mmmm, I think it's only about 7-8 years old......!! :)

Grammy :)

counter