Thursday, February 11, 2010

Grammy's Visit

This past week my mother-in-law came to visit and it was so much fun!
We played lots of games

Went to the natural history museum (note Bennett's face...did not like the dinosaur exhibit...too lifelike for his liking)


Celebrated Grammy's 35th birthday...again... with "red" velvet cake (Thanks PW) and sparkly juice

And had so much fun!! We love having people come and visit us!! (as a side note Halle also got a haircut...I believe it was a good 11+ inches...thanks Brittany!!)

Photobucket

5 comments:

The Morrisons... said...

Visitors are always so fun, especially Grammas! We just went to see the Dinosaurs too the other day. We were the only ones there and it started to creep me out after awhile. haha.

Kapri said...

Looks like fun! I hope Miles is doing better.

knjfabela said...

The first thing I noticed was Halle's hair! It looks so cute on her! Looks like Miles is feeling better and I am so glad to hear that.

Brittany Seager said...

fun fun with gramma!
anytime!

Hannah said...

oh...your kids are so darling. Looks like fun!

counter