Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

It has been such a wonderful and relaxing Father's Day today- we are on another vacation right now- so as I type I am listening to the waves crash outside on the shore. Pure Bliss! There are no pictures for this post, but I wanted to wish all three men in my life a Happy Father's Day- to a wonderful husband who spoils me endlessly with all he does, to a father who raised me to find the best I could in a man, and to a father-in-law who raised a righteous son. Happy Father's Day!!

We have big plans this week, and on tomorrow agenda- Disney Land. Wish us luck!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kate Perkes said...

SAMYE!
I am so behind on blogs... Looks like you guys had an amazing time in Puerto... So jealous, but glad you guys got some R and R. How fun! Hope Vegas is treating you well, and your not to hot yet! Can't wait to see baby number 3! You look WAY to good by the way.. your hair is darker? Super cute.. anywho

Love You guys!

Bree said...

I'm getting a little jealous of all these vacations!!!! :) Can't wait for more pictures--so sad, by the way, about losing your camera in PR!!
And I agree with Kate--you look GREAT!

Emily B said...

Are you supposed to look pregnant in that picture down below? - because you don't. Are you guys with Dustin's cousin in Oceanside? I know they were there this week because Austin was being picked up by his mom in Cali the day we left. Lucky kid gets to spend two weeks there.

Hibbard Family said...

Have fun at Disney Land. I am sooo jealous - sitting at the ocean listening to waves is definitely my "happy place"!!

counter