Thursday, June 18, 2009

18 Weeks and updates

It has been awhile my friends (thanks Em for the reminder) I have been just delaying getting anything up here. The camera is still a work in progress (we found our old digital but can't find the cord to hook it up to the computer) so luckily that isn't a big purchase looming over us.

The pregnancy is going great...except for the minor conflicting dates that my Dr. and my sonogram Dr. have. My Dr. says that I am due on November 9th, while my sonogram Dr. says that I am due on the 23rd of November. I am planning on the later date and after my sonogram on the 30th I will have him send the results to my Dr. so they can "match due dates". My Dr. also just informed me that he only delivers on Mondays and Fridays...so If I want him to deliver this baby then I either have to be induced (Which I am not a fan of) or pray that this baby comes on one of those days...we are going with the praying method. AND if he/she arrives on another day then I am sure there will be a great Dr. that can deliver me. (I mean come on-who only delivers babies on Mondays and Fridays????) crazy. Here is a "18 week" shot I took this morning. I will officially (according to Dr. Sonogram) be 18 on monday but since we will be in Cali I took it a bit early.


With this pregnancy I have been looking at all the latest and greatest and I have found the car seat of MY DREAMS! If only $900 was a reasonable price for a car seat/stroller... it is on my dream wish list for this baby (is there a baby fairy out there??) It is such a neat car seat.... check it out!!

Other than that things are going great! Keep Checking back for more updates...we have a fun week ahead of us!!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Rachael said...

You are so cute!!! Have fun in Cali!

Emily said...

Is there a baby in there? Where?

Marissa said...

oh my! You look so good! I look like that after I eat dinner. I'm so glad you're alive and blogging again. Are you going to find out what you're having?? I hope so because the suspense would kill me.
p.s. how are you even surviving with 2 kids. I am going a little crazy...most days. We need to talk soon. love love you.

Marissa said...

oh...and is this a new hair fix?? I love it!! I really like the cut and I love the color. You look amazing. And we can always count on eachother for the truth...so truthfully...you look so great.

Amy Marie Gessel said...

Cute Belly!!! In a child's mind... two more sleeps until the Cali fun begins. YEA.

knjfabela said...

So glad you are back with us! I have been waiting for an update. You looks so cute by the way!!!

Katie said...

You look so cute! If only I looked that good pregnant maybe I would have another baby:) I'm so glad you're doing well and I hope the baby fairy finds you so you can have that awesome car seat.

Allison said...

You look great! I wish I looked that cute pregnant... I like your hair style too :) Good luck with the carseat! It's pretty cool but I agree super expensive!! It sounds easy on your back though which I would really like!

counter