Sunday, June 28, 2009

Circus comes to town!

Months ago my dear sweet husband bought tickets for us to go to the circus, I was a bit...anxious (I guess that is the word) because #1 It cost money (not a ton...but pricey) and #2 it was the night before we left on a family vacation...and the circus started at 7:30pm. If you know my kids, then you know at 8pm sharp their little timers go off and they are done for the day. We...mainly I...crossed my fingers and just hoped for the best. This was the best thing that we have ever done!! It was SO much fun!! We sat three rows from the ring (nice seats...) and the kids sat in utter amazement the entire time. We ended up leaving at 9:45, 5 minutes (ironically) before the show was over! The kids had a blast, we had a blast, and I think we decided we will have to try and do this again next year!! Thanks dear for such a wonderful time!





Photobucket

2 comments:

Emilee said...

Looks like a FUN night! Can't wait to hear about your week in CA- and I love the new dark look!

Jeremy and Taren said...

Looks like fun!! You guys are all so adorable. Love that shirt your wearing. Where was the circus at?

counter