Friday, May 8, 2009

Women's Conference

I had the opportunity to go to Women's Conference up in Provo Utah at BYU with my mom and sister last week and we had such a fun time!! Dustin stayed at home with the kids while I made the journey up! I had such a fun time listening to uplifting speakers, spending time with my mom and sister, and also getting the chance to see an old college roomate! It was so fun, I am sad that I don't think I will be able to go next year (no babies allowed) but am excited to start this up!
Seeing my old roomate Jamie (from like a billion years ago) and it was so much fun to catch up!! We even met up the next day to crochet baby blankets! (I know look at us...so crafty!)

After enjoying some lunch out in the courtyard

Here is a picture of us on the last day leaving-

Photobucket

2 comments:

Emilee said...

I've been wanting to ask you about your trip. Looks like it was a success! And crocheting baby blankets- that is impressive!

Marissa said...

I was suppose to go with my mom, sister, grandma and 2 aunts and I sold my ticket like 2 days before. IF I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO BE THERE!!!! I didn't think I could handle all the sitting. I can't believe I was that close to seeing you. BOO!!! Looks like you had a good time though. :)

counter