Thursday, May 14, 2009

Delayed

So much has happened in the past week- and of course I haven't written any of it down! For a brief recap- we had a great mother's day- Dustin treated me like a queen and even made me a candy bouqet, my fav. breakfast, and took care of the kids all day. Dustin also recieved another Mother's day gift and got released as Sunday School Teacher in our church and is now the Young Men's President!! What a treat for him! We had another great Dr's visit this week where we had another sonogram and the doctor said he is about 80 % he knows the gender... we know it but will wait until we have the official viewing of private parts. Any guesses??

And- we are super busy right now getting packed up and ready to head out on our anniversary trip...warm sunshine, sandy beach, and snorkeling with no kids!! Woohoo!! While in Texas we also get to see my Mother-in-law graduate with her Master's and spend time with family!!

Wish us luck...and we will have LOTS AND LOTS of pics when we get back~

Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there is about a 50 percent chance it is going to be a boy!

Laura said...

I agree with the 50% chance it's going to be a boy ... but my bet is going to be a girl!

Hibbard Family said...

Have fun on your trip!

jamie t. said...

I say girl!!! Have a great trip and can't wait to see pics!

vickersfam said...

Have a great trip! I'm guessing a girl. See you when you get back!

Jon and Ashley said...

I hope you guys have a great trip. I think it is going to be a girl too. Good luck!

Sherman Shinanigans said...

sayme your family is so beautiful!

counter