Thursday, December 11, 2008

'Tis the Season


Everyone I know is starting to get sick, so I would feel guilty not sharing the greatest thing every invented for mankind. This sinus rinse is AMAZING!! I have to credit my cousin Matt who first introduced us a couple of years ago (bless and thank you Matt)!! Just this morning I woke up with an itchy throat...you know what I am talking about one of those that you know by the end of the day you will have at least one if not two stuffy nostrils -I used my sinus rinse this morning and have felt nothing all day. Both of us own one and I highly suggest everyone else go out and buy one!! Just this morning D was telling me how my mom is now addicted to cleaning her nose...serious. So, go to your local CVS or Walgreens and pick one up today-you will never regret it!!!

(And no I am not getting paid anything for this advertisement!!)

6 comments:

Coslett's said...

wow that is great sam! it's so good that you found something like that. And way to advertise! good job! i still say vitamine C is such a good remedy when a sore throat is coming it always helps me but I will try this too. I bet my family will benefit from this....so thanx! but i will say this take your C too along with this! okay thats all over and out.....

Skeeter said...

That is the best stuff ever! My dad sold us on it a couple years ago.

Ali said...

Great! Thanks for the heads up. I hate getting sick. We've been healthy for a while now so I'm SURE we'll be getting hit soon.

Emilee said...

I, too, am a Neil Med believer! I used mine 3x daily last week to get over my nasty cold! And now I have Bill using one!

Heather said...

we're SO going to get this tomorrow!! Nick needs it!! thanks Sam! :)

vickersfam said...

Thanks for the tip! My dad and husband (and many others) swear by Zicam. Netti pots are also a great thing, as well as just doing nasal rinses in the shower.

counter