Thursday, December 4, 2008

Halle



Halle is full of life and personality these days, and she just says the funniest things sometimes. I had to catch todays because it just made me laugh so hard..Halle loves to sing, and so she started singing her own version of a song for us, here is the real version:

I love to see the temple.
I'm going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray.

For the temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I'll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty.

Here is her version:

I love to see the Temple
I will go inside someday
I know there's candy in there
so I can eat all day

Candy in the temple
I know that it is in there
I will go and eat the candy
This is my sacred duty

It looks like we need to work on our church songs some more.

9 comments:

Laura said...

How funny!! I wonder where she got that idea? Kids sure are creative, aren't they?

Ali said...

This made my day. How funny.

Skeeter said...

That is AWESOME! What a cutie!

Rachael said...

That is so funny! Thanks for sharing!Halle is so cute!

Nick said...

thank you, thank you for that little post! it made nick and me laugh.

Jessica said...

That is really funny! Too bad there isn't candy...:)

Sara Voorhees said...

Priceless! They say laughter is the best medicine and I just got an overdose. Haven't seen any candy in there w/the exception of a breath mint now and then. They have some pretty good desserts in the cafeteria sometimes but it's pretty much hit or miss.

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

You mean there isn't any candy in there??? That made me laugh.

vickersfam said...

lol, that's too funny. How disappointed she may be in a few years.

counter