Friday, December 12, 2008

Ironing

Just a quick question- Has anyone ever ironed their pillow cases?

Here I am doing laundry and ironing...today also happens to be sheet day in our house so I get to our sheets and I hate how no matter when I pull our sheets out of the dryer our pillow cases are always crinkly. SO I decide since "Bree VanDeKamp" does it i think I should try. So I do, and I LOVE ironed pillow cases. SErious....they feel softer and they are perfectly straight making my nicely made bed look perfect. So I say everyone should give it a try at some point...and yes my husband did laugh because "who is ever going to see our bed?" but once he say those nice straight pillow cases he agreed...perfection.

Here is a choppy pic-

7 comments:

Jessica said...

My mother in law irons hers...I must say that they do look great, however, I absolutely HATE ironing...so no, I have never ironed my pillowcases. Although, I have noticed that some sheets/pillowcases come out of the dryer better than others...I will always try to buy the better ones! :)

Coslett's said...

your posts make me smile sam. nope i have to say i don't iron mine. but you know if this makes you happy then more power in you! your bed does look nice and who cares if no one sees it if it makes you happy then go for it! this i know is in your genes you just can't help it!

I will have to agree with your friend jessica that if you buy a different brand of sheets i bet your ironing your pillow cases days will be over! : )

Emilee said...

To be honest, I can barely get Bill's shirts ironed! GO YOU!

Sara B said...

I am too lazy to do it but Nate has actually ironed our sheets and pillow cases before- they did look nice.

Denisse said...

That's so funny Samye!!! Scott thinks I'm weird but I do, I iron our pillowcases...they look so much better though!!!!!:) and they make your bed look crisp, I love sleeping in a bed with clean sheets and clean/ironed pillow cases! Glad you don't think it's weird!!!:)

knjfabela said...

I have never ironed mine however, yours look great and I love your bed furniture. Now we have all seen your bed so you can't say no one will never see it!

vickersfam said...

Yes, I did this once for my in-laws and since then a couple times on our bed, because my husband definitely prefers the look and feel of freshly ironed linens! Funny though, because I never iron ANYTHING!

counter