Saturday, May 17, 2008

Las Vegas Pics

Here are the pictures from our Las Vegas trip! I think we are really going to enjoy living there!!
Swimming at the pool...of course the highlight of the trip.

We went and enjoyed walking around the temple with the kids. We are SO Excited to have one so close to us!!

Halle told us she needed to stretch for a little bit (we had been walking for a little while) so she hopped up on the fountain and started stretching.

Enjoying the view

At the MGM Grand they have an indoor lion place. If you look close (you might have to enlarge) you can see the lion laying on the glass above their heads!!

7 comments:

Thompson's said...

Vegas will be exciting. Camille's family lives in St George. Every time we visit Camille' family we fly into Vegas. When do you all plan on leaving Bloomington?

Katy said...

Love the stretching picture! Hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

I am also so excited to have a temple close! We will have to swap kids and have temple nights! Have you heard about any of the houses yet?

Morgan said...

How fun! I have only driven through Vegas. I hope you guys love it there!

Bree said...

Oh I'm jealous just looking at these pictures! Vegas is SO fun! Glad you're so excited about the move and hope plans continue to work out!! Halle is such a character--I love that she had to stop and stretch! haha.

Anonymous said...

i am so excited for all of you, things worked out quite well!

Marissa said...

YEAH for VEGAS! I'm trying to call you as I type - no answer. I can see top teeth on little bennett! Crazy! Also, I need to chat with you soon...what are you doing the 2nd or 4th week of July? Will you be in Vegas by then?

counter