Saturday, January 5, 2008

A Night of Firsts

It was a monumental night for Bennett tonight. Full of lots of first time moments that we of course got lots of pics of.

First was the trying of Rice cereal. I am hoping that since I am "filling his tummy" now he will start to sleep through the night. He is sleeping from about 8-4ish then sleeping again till 7ish but I am eager for him to sleep from 8ish to 7ish without waking. He LOVES cereal! Which I knew he would...it is food...of course he will eat it.



Then we got out our Jumperoo (we had this with Halle) and he was nervous in it but did enjoy it. Halle was more eager to get in it, which was hard to explain to a 2 year old why she couldn't get in it too. (We didn't want to replace the jumperoo)!!!



AND the biggest new of all- Bennett got his first haircut!!! I was super nervous about it, but it turned out SO WELL!!! He looks like quite the gentleman now- I love it! Here are the before and after pics.




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. I want to smush Bennett's chubby cheeks right now!! He is such a cute baby. The haircut looks good, and I'm glad (for your sake) he's liking the cereal!

jamie t. said...

Handsome boy! I hope the rice cereal does the trick for him sleeping. You become a new person when you get a full night sleep. Your Christmas also looked really fun. We had a nice break but it is nice to be home

Em said...

Oh, that is so cute! He is quite a handsome one! I can't wait to start Jane on cereal...isn't it pathetic the things we get excited about?

:)

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

So cute. Did you shave the sides of Bennett's head? You are so brave and it turned out really good.

Morgan said...

What a chunky monkey! I love fat and happy babies! How old is he now?

Juliana said...

He is so adorable!

Melissa Wilson said...

He's so cute! I love the haircut!

Ola said...

How fun... He gets into this FUN age... :)

Bree said...

Bennett is looking so grown up...and of course so cute!

Allison said...

He is just so cute! I love his hair cut :) And gotta love the drool... I forgot about that :O)

Hannah said...

A haircut already! Wow!! Cute, handsome boy!

counter