Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Doodlebops

We had an eventful night on Friday night...yes, we went and saw the Doodlebops! We left Bennett at home with a babysitter and Dustin and I took Halle to see them up at the IU auditorium. Thanks to Dustin's work we got AMAZING seats. Yep, 3rd row! Halle loved every moment of it- she sang, danced, and of course there were a few tears at the end.

I am the cheesy one here...yes thankyou mom and dad for the braces...

Of course Dustin looks great. Of course.


And here is a video of the Doodlebops...if you look really carefully you can see Halle bouncing up and down on the right hand side. Sorry it is so dark!!

10 comments:

jamie t. said...

Anna would LOVE it so much if she could go see the doodlebops! You are the coolest parents ever!

Denisse said...

How FUN is that Samye!!!!! That is awesome! Brielle LOVES the doodlebops! I'm glad you guys had a great time!!!! I mean...who wouldn't have fun with the Doodlebops...!!!!:)

Allison said...

We love the doodlebops!!! Samye, don't worry, I always cheese it too much in pics :) Looks like Halle had a great time!

Em said...

That looks fun. I've never even heard of the Doodlebops, maybe b/c I don't have a toddler. You have a beautiful smile so I wouldn't worry about it...it's better than looking smug.

Shannon Martino said...

I am impressed you could sit through an entire show of that.

I love the pic of you and Halle, I think you guys look so much alike in it.

Devin and Megan said...

That is so much fun! Emily loves the doodle bops too! I am sure we will be at a concert one day too!

The Craners said...

Isn't it so great to get the hook up? I am so happy you were able to take cute little Halle. However, I bet secretly Dustin was even more excited that she was. I mean come one... it's the Doodlebops!

Morgan said...

Well I can honestly say I have no idea who the doodlebops are...and for that I think I can be grateful?! Tyler is more into Thomas the trains and Spongebob square pants. Looks like you guys had fun though!

Meagan Cooper said...

Ohhh , that is awesome.. THe good old Doodlebobs. I have to admit, it is one of my favorite shows that David watches, just because I love to laugh at the dances.

Anonymous said...

What?!?! I would've loved to come!! Halle and I had some good times watching the Doodlebops this past summer!

counter