Friday, January 11, 2008

Crazy Deals

Had to share this- Old Navy is having a FANTASTIC sale!! Most everything is about 75% off. We went today...and will be going back early tomorrow morning. After checking out I realized that I paid $3.50 for pajama sets... that is such a great deal!! They had tons of their Christmas stuff (anyone expecting??) and a lot of their winter stuff for kids. And also all of their womens stuff... I just can't describe all the wonderments that you can find (yes i just made up that word). The sale is going until the 14th but the sooner you get there the better stuff you are going to get.

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Thanks for the info. on the sale at Old Navy! We are heading to IF tomorrow and I will defiantly make that one of my stops!

Allison said...

I love Old Navy! I don't think I will be shopping though... we're still recovering from Christmas :)

Allison said...

I wanted to share a store with you that was brought to my attention. Their clothes are a lot like Old Navy's and are priced about the same. It's called Crazy 8. I think they are fairly new, you may know what I'm talking about but here is the link to their online store :
http://www.crazy8.com//index.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374303003787&bmUID=1200174585294
If that link doesn't work then just google crazy 8 kids clothes :)

I was told they are part of the Gymboree company. Just thought you might like to check it out!

Jessica said...

Thanks! We got a few great deals!

counter