Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cher...


WE went and saw Cher last night in concert. I don't think I have any words that can describe her concert...it was...quite the show. Luckily we didn't pay face value for our seats (of course) we got to sit in $245 seats for FREE! Cher was quite the performer and sadly no cameras were allowed in to the concert! She (by far) had some of the risqueist clothes that I have ever seen a 65+ woman wear...it was crazy! We had a lot of fun though, the performers were great, her costumes were out of this world, and it was nice getting away with my hubby for a fun date night.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Emily B said...

Ew. When I started to read about her risque outfits, the first thing that came to my mind was her age. I bet she did put on a great show though. I'm glad you guys could go see her.

counter