Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pappa's Visit

Sad...I somehow forgot to take my camera on any of the adventures that we just had! My father-in-law came in town and we had a blast!! He came in town on Sunday, then on Monday he went up and met with a college (he is a graphic designer). When he got back on Monday night we got our first babysitter (gasp...yes since miles was born....if you don't count my sister who happens to be the best sitter EVER) and we went out to eat at Ona (yummy italian) and then went and saw Love at the Mirage (great show!)! It was such a fun show and we had GREAT seats! On Tuesday the boys went golfing and when they got back they sent me to get a pedicure. After that we went and saw Toy Story 3...and I believe Bennett sat the entire time with his mouth wide open. Super cute movie! The boys went golfing again this morning, and when they got back- sent me for a manicure!! We all got super spoiled having him here, and it was a blast too!! Next time (note to self) bring camera along!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Rachael said...

Sounds like you have been very busy and you're having a great time! Your kids are so cute! I can't believe Halle is riding a bike. So cute. Have a happy 4th!

counter