Sunday, June 20, 2010

Goat Farm

My parents have good friends that actually own a goat farm. Not only do they raise goats for the milk, but they also have chickens, miniature ponies, exotic birds, and a fabulous garden. We spent one morning out there petting goats, collecting chicken eggs, picking fresh blackberries and peaches...and we came to one giant conclusion. Halle LOVED the farm, she is my little farmer in the making. Bennett is my little city boy- wanting nothing to do with getting dirty. So now I know who will be helping me one day when I can have my garden and chickens, Halle will be right there helping. It was so much fun to be so far out in the country- we loved it!





Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

How fun!!! What a perfect place for kids (except Bennett....ha!!) Looks like you had a lot of fun in Texas...I'm glad you made it back to see your family!

Kate Perkes said...

Hey! Say Hi to My family for Me!! Wish we could be there to sit by the pool, we love that pool... sometime we are going to have to coordinate a trip...

counter