Thursday, November 19, 2009

Meeting "the baby"

For some reason Miles is called "the baby" around here. Halle is the second mother, "don't do that to the baby", "why is the baby doing that", " it is my turn to hold the baby"...having a second mom is hard!

It also doesn't help when Halle feeds her baby from her "mipple" because her baby is hungry...such curiousity!!

Bennett just simply pokes him...looks at him... and then decides that he isn't that big of a threat so moves onto his next conquest.

We are doing great though, adding #3 has been a lot easier than I thought. Probably because I have a stud of a husband who has been doing EVERYTHING the past couple of days. Not only does he take the kids places all day long but he also gets up 1/2 the time at night to put the binky back in, or just snuggle Miles...I am so glad that I have a husband who spoils me so much! So thankful that I married such a wonderful guy!!


Photobucket

12 comments:

jamie t. said...

I love that picture of Bennett holding "the baby." He has a little mini me. I am glad Dustin is such a stud helping out. Glad to hear that three isn't the end of the world.

Lauren said...

He is darling! 3 kids at home is SO MUCH FUN! :) My kids learned quickly that when I nursed they could do all kinds naughty stuff! Glad Dustin is such a helper- that makes all the difference!

Brianna said...

So so exciting! Man, I swear you just announced that you were pregnant - time flies. Andy hates it when he sees that you guys have kids, Chalmers, Nate, everyone. Guess he shouldn't have married such a young girl, huh! :)

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

haha the mipple thing made me LOL, funny girl.I think all kids have that curiosity, I caught gavin lifting up his shirt the other day trying to 'feed' cohen because I said we couldn't leave until I fed him.Silly boy.Oh he's just so cute.I love love love the little newborn stage.Ok I love all of them until they can talk back. :)

Shayne said...

Oh my gosh... that picture of Halle feeding the baby is too funny!! I'm so happy for you guys! He's so adorable!

Brooklyn said...

A mipple. I love it! Congratulations on your beautiful boy!

Hil said...

So cute! Congratulations once again... he is absolutely adorable.

Katie said...

I love the post! Halle is a such a cutie and I can't stop laughing at the picture of her nursing her doll. It's too funny!

Anna said...

Congrats, Samye! I'm so excited for you!!! And so happy for you that the birth went well :)

PS I love his name.

Hibbard Family said...

Its always so fun to see little children try to get the concept of breast feeding! That is pretty funny. When I breast fed Micah, Kaden would say "baby Micah eats mommy".

Look at Dustin rockin the D.A.R.E. shirt!

Bree said...

So cute!! Glad things are going well with 3!! I'm glad Avri's not the only little girl who pretends to nurse her babies just like mommy! :)

Charissa said...

Ha ha! Halle is a trooper, putting that cold plastic doll on her bare skin! She's got a mother's heart! Such a funny pic!!!

counter