Monday, October 27, 2008

Easter Seals

sorry for the delay in blogging, D was in Chicago the past couple of days and I couldn't figure out how to work out the internet (I sound like a grandma now right?) so here is what we have been up to!!

On Saturday night we had the opportunity to go to one of the many Halloween parties that are planned! We went to the Easter Seals Non-Profit party! We had such a fun time-and I have to say that Dustin's costume was a HUGE hit! We had the Princess and Dragon, and a Cow and a cow-girl. The kids had a blast and Halle just loved getting all the candy that she got (I think we enjoy it more though!!)


4 comments:

janet said...

cute, cute, cute! Love the cow outfit! Funny that we both went to Smiths afterward. I made Aaron go in with his costume on..

Jon and Ashley said...

Dustin is the cutest cow I have ever seen. Your kids are so darling. I love when family comes to visit.

Anonymous said...

Ahaha! Dustin has...an udder. Never did I think I'd see the day...j/k! Cute costumes, looks like fun.

Bree said...

Glad you've been having a great time. You all look SO cute in your costumes!!

counter